Superior Calling Experience
Softphone software that an outsourced call center uses should aid the agents give their best performance on the floor every day. We use CISCO based IP network for better customer experiences.
At Call Center Globally we care for the experiences of your customers. We do not want them to receive scrambled voices as a response to their queries or problems. Our softphone software provides our agents with all the help they need to make the customers happy. We use connections from the worldwide softphone leaders CISCO. Though the software is a costly inclusion into our process, but we do not compromise with quality to cut costs. There are various attractive features of this softphone software.
Features of Our Softphone Software
- It is an IP network based calling software which makes the calls crystal clear and reduces chances of call drops.
- Directory is integrated into the software which helps the agents to transfer calls to superiors by looking through their names of email addresses. It is a sort of personal address book.
- The user interface of our softphone software is user friendly and contains context sensitive controls. The non-intuitive buttons and controls of a legacy system do not exist in our software. There is a drag and drop feature which allows agents to select options quickly.
- The software also allows setting up of conference calls, so that complex issues can be solved after mutual consultation.
- There are provisions for call monitoring and data collection in-built in the software. These features help us track the quality of calling and decide on the first call resolution rates.
Services using Our Softphone Software
- Inbound Services
- Outbound Services
- Technical Support Services
- Helpdesk Services
- Customer Care Services
- Telemarketing Services
- Answering Services
For more information, get in touch with us.